SUPERDRY South Africa ONLINE Competition
SUPERDRY South Africa Licensed to Reviva Technology(Pty) Ltd: "Shop our new online store to win" Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Superdry South Africa (Superdry SA, @superdrysa & superdry.co.za).
- The judge's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The competition commences on 12 October 2020 and will terminate at midnight on 31 October 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- Prize breakdown below;
- 2 x R2 000 vouchers & 6 x R1 000, to be used at select Superdry stores nationwide.
- Entry Mechanism: To stand a chance to win, To stand a chance to win, entrants must take a picture of themselves at any Superdry (SA) store, post it to Instagram and tag @SUPERDRYSA in order to be eligible to win.
- Submissions: Entry is limited to one entry per participant.
- Prize Draw: The winners will be randomly selected by the 2 November 2020 and contacted by Superdry South Africa via the email address provided. The winners will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, Superdry South Africa reserves the right to draw a replacement winner.
- Winner announcement: There will be 1 winner. They will be announced on selected Superdry South Africa social media platforms and contacted via email.
- Individuals eligible to enter competition: The competition is open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age. Directors, employees, agents (including advertising agencies) of Superdry South Africa, and their immediate families, are excluded from entry.
- Voucher usage: Voucher is not transferable for cash and must be used on one transaction at the following Superdry South Africa stores only before 30 November 2020.
- Sandton City
- V&A Waterfront
- V&A Waterfront Sport
- Menlyn Mall
- Canal Walk
- Hyde Park
- Publishing winner’s name: Winners agree that Superdry can publish their name and photographic images on Superdry South Africa marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts. We may request the winners to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes but the winners may decline such invitation.
- Competition disclaimer: Superdry South Africa, and their associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
- System Failure: No member of Superdry South Africa is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of Superdry South Africa which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions, and hold void, amend or cancel this competition without liability upon the occurrence of events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. In such event, where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- These terms and conditions are available online at Competitions and Superdry SA Facebook Page